Friday, January 16, 2009

Music After Death



Big's time on Earth was so short, but he still left a decent amount of material for us, his loyal fans. He was featured on Puff Daddy's No Way Out and left countless hot verses on a capella for producers and DJ's alike to flip every which way. Though other rappers have hopped on Big's posthumous records that used unreleased and recycled verses like Born Again, Duets: The Final Chapter, Biggie Hendrix, Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy, Night of the Living Dead, etc., none has quite come close to outshining Frank White.

Here are my picks for my favorite posthumous material from BIG. Now it's time for me to get my ass to the theater, R.I.P. to the G.O.A.T.

2Pac & Notorious B.I.G. - Running (Dying To Live)

It's All About The Benjamins w Puff Daddy ft. The Lox & Lil' Kim

Victory w/ Puff Daddy & Busta Rhymes


Been Around The Word w/ Puff Daddy ft. Mase

Dead Wrong ft. Eminem


Rap Phenomenon ft. Method Man & Redman


Young G's w/ Puff Daddy ft. Jay-Z


Whatchu Want ft. Jay-Z


Just A Memory ft. Clipse


Who Shot Ya? w/ Puff Daddy

Hold Ya Head ft. Bob Marley

I'm Wit Whateva ft. Jim Jones & Lil' Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment