My bad 'bout the lack of posting since the New Year hit, I had to work Friday and was very lazy this weekend soaking up all that NFL's Wild Card Weekend had to offer. Speaking of, let the Eagles celebrate now but they've got a GIANT problem come next Sunday in northJersey.
Anyways, I'm back in the office for a week but I'm not feelin' 100% right now. I've got this all-over achy thing going and my throat is hurtin'. Still, I'm up to sharing my personal resolutions with you, covering all things from my blog to music to my professional life and just myself in general.
Did you make any resolutions? I know some people think it's pointless or whatnot, but I don't look at them as rules but rather goals that I strive to accomplish to make myself a better person in the New Year:
1. Pay off my credit card debt by Christmas. I'm on track, it's just a matter of time.
2. Pass my Chartered Financial AnalystLevel 1 exam in June. This will probably be the toughest one as it'll interfere with my social life big time, but you gotta grow up some time, right? I'll elaborate on a future post about this for anyone interested.
3. Go to the gym 5 times a week. Lift 3 times, cardio 2-3. I started consistently back in September but slacked during the holidays. Now I'm back.
4. Redesign my blog. It needs a new look and possibly a new name/URL. I need a change, but not TOO much. Would you all hate me for doing this? Let me know, I know it's a hassle but I'd love your feedback.
5. Listen to as much music as is humanly possible, from classic jazz to new hip-hop and everything in between.
6. Let others know every chance I get that I appreciate them and I am grateful to have them in my life. This includes my family, friends, co-workers and ALL OF YOU!
7. Spend less money on stuff I want, and focus on what I need. Start saving to move out after I pay off my debt.
8. Be more healthy. Stuff like less drinking, better eating habits, no soda, and limiting myself to one cup of coffee a day. I don't consider myself that unhealthy of a person but I have my vices, and there's always room for improvement. Also, it's tough to turn down food living in an Italian household but I'll be fine if I limit myself. Everything in moderation.
9. Take a couple trips to the City, including one to the top of Rockafellar Center to see that view. I'd also love to get a tour of the set of NBC's 30 Rock. One of my co-workers suggested it and I really want to go.
10. Enjoy everyday life. It's as simple as that.
I'd love to hear about your resolutions and plans for '09. I want to thank everyone again for reading and chattin with me about any of the randomness I post here. Time for a conference call, back to the grind.
All material presented on this blog is strictly for promotional use only, the files are not hosted on my site but rather on third party servers. If you enjoy the music you hear, I highly encourage you go out and support the artist by purchasing their work. Any artist or label rep that would like me to take down a link, please contact me at my e-mail address. Have a good one, Grazie.