Friday, January 30, 2009

Economic Stimulation.. Yes Sir!






I just had to do it - It's Friday and it's payday. After reading on Bloomberg that the first estimate of real GDP growth for the 4th quarter was negative 3.8% (and I expect it probably could be worse when the Commerce Dept releases the real figures), I figured it's only right I do my part as a consumer to stimulate the U.S. economy.


I know, I know, we might be outta this recession even quicker if I keep this up - you can thank me later. Plus, I needed some fresh whites and I've been in love with the Dunk Low black/gums for a while.

Oh, to keep it music-related, I upped some new tracks from Raekwon featuring Ghostface & Crooked I and Rihanna alongside The-Dream. Peep below.


Shouts to DrJays.com rep BossLadyNYC for the info that Classic Kicks was having a dope sale and major clearances. Now go out and do your part y'all!

Links in the Cbox --->

Raekwon ft. Ghostface & Crooked I - Yes Sir


Rihanna ft. The-Dream - Hatin on the Club

No comments:

Post a Comment