Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Historical Performances



Just got over my Inauguration-induced hangover and I'm ready to recollect the historic performances we saw last night as the Obama's partied the night away.

Up top is my favorite one, Jay-Z's "History" at the Neighborhood Ball. One thing though - is anyone else sick of them glasses Jigga has been rocking non-stop lately? I understand once in a while but they seem to be a permanent fixture of his face lately.

The rest below include Stevie Wonder, Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Mary J Blige, Shakira, Sting, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, and Faith Hill. I was like a kid in the candy store last night seeing all of the ladies on stage together, I think Alicia and Shakira looked the best (sorry B, I still got love for ya).

Shouts to Mandom Mag for the vids, Enjoy!


Group song "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"



Stevie



Stevie & Sting



Kanye's Medley @ MTV's Ball



Mary J



Alicia (this is the reason why "No One" has been stuck in my head ALL DAY)



Adam Levine & Maroon 5



Shakira



Mariah



Faith Hill

1 comment:

  1. yesterday was an obama over load but i loved every second good lookin on all the videos i'm watchin them at work

    ReplyDelete