Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mos Definitely A Miracle..



This is beautiful. It's at times like these when I know that someone, somewhere has got my back.

Since Mos Def sold out his show at the Highline in NYC tomorrow night (and I wasn't lucky enough to grab a ticket), he's decided to perform SIX MORE shows in the Big Apple this month. SAY WORD!

Mighty Mos will be doing 3-nights at the Blue Note, performing twice each night at 8 and 10:30 starting the 23rd through the 25th. Not just that, but he'll be backed by his regular band consisting of Robert Glasper on the keys, Chris Dave on the drums, Derrick Hodge on the bass guitar and Casey Benjamin playin' the horns.

Thanks to Deadly Melody for the heads up, I can't even explain how excited I am right now. Check out the Blue Note website for more info, aiiiiight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment