Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can I Kick It?




Scooped me a fresh pair of Vandals yesterday, and I'm already fiend out for my next pair of kicks. I could get my fix from any of these various new releases from Nike - Air Force 1 White on Ice, Dunk Low Pro "Goofy Boy," Dunk Mid Pro, and Blazer "Ocean Pacifics."

Those White on Ice AF1's are somethin else with that transparent blue sole, I need to find me a pair ASAP. I'm so salty that Kix-Files sold out of size 12, damn!

Pics below, Thanks to Sneaker Files and HypeBeast. What do y'all think?
AF1 "White On Ice"
Dunk Low Pro "Goofy Boy"
Dunk Mid Pro
Blazer "Ocean Pacific"

5 comments:

  1. i'm feelin all of those kicks except for the uptowns and the blazers. i never been a fan of uptowns but the blazers are just ugly to me for some reason. idk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say my favorites are the Mid Pros, so fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love em!! im an af1 fanatic!! but not many people in cali are.. i think i bring the love of em with me from the south ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the white Air force 1's i just have to see if its the same leather as the regular whites or if its premium or supreme

    ReplyDelete