Monday, January 19, 2009

My (Almost) President is Black..


Jay-Z My President is black Remix LIVE 1-18-09 from benjamin Johnson on Vimeo.

In fact, he's half white
So even in a racist's mind, he's half right
So if you got a racist mind, it's alright
My president is black but his house is all white

Whew, Jay-Z goes in on this live performance of the rumored remix to "My President Is Black" with Jeezy and Nas.

Someone liberate the CDQ, ASAP please! Maybe before tomorrow so we can all play the Young Hov Remix for the inauguration? Now I really wish I didn't have work tomorrow or else I'd be making the journey to DC for Jigga's concert tonight.

This raw footage will have to suffice for now. Props to Obese for the link, Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. hey i love ur blog whenever i get on the puta i always find myself logging onto to ur blog lol...well i was wondering if u cud check out my blog its new and i want to take it to the next level the website is www.jadorethatchic.blogspot.com ...maybe can even follow it lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nick - Yes Sir! If you spot the studio version, let me know!

    @ 90's - I appreciate the love and support, I'll check out your blog no doubt.

    @ Sickness - That's riiiiight tomorrow finally!!

    ReplyDelete