Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cold As Ice..



.. That's how it felt this morning waking up to get my ass to work. The roads were trecherous (sp?) to say the least, I don't even know what these so-called snow plows get paid for sometimes. But it's all gravy, I made it safely - and now I'm finna heat it up with some new muzak.



Lil' Wayne took a break from his rockstar crossover career to reunite with Juelz Santana, who does the hook on Weezy's newest called "Rap Cemetary." It's good to hear that the Martian hasn't completely forgot about hip-hop, but will that Weezy and Juelz collab project ever come to fruition? Just like Detox, my educated guess is "NO."



The King of Crunk Lil' Jon recently got in the booth with Game and Ice Cube for another of his signature amp-up bangers "Killas." I definitely gotta load this one up on the iTouch for when I hit the gym later.


Jim Jones reminds everyone that he has an album dropping soon and he hasn't forgotten his swagger with his latest "Turn My Swag On." Since when was it turned off, Jimmy?


And finally, producer AEON remixes Wale's "Good Girls," which debuted on Sirus XM over the weekend. You'd be buggin if you slept on this one.

Shouts to the homies Splash, The Kid Legend, Khal, and Shake & Meka for the trizacks, Enjoy!
Links over thurr ---->

Lil' Wayne ft. Juelz Santana - Rap Cemetary

Lil' Jon ft. The Game & Ice Cube - Killas

Jim Jones - Turn My Swag On

Wale - Good Girls (AEON Remix)

2 comments: