Friday, January 23, 2009

Yeezy x Louis



Kanye recently unveiled 3 new colorways for his Louis Vuitton Don sneaker in Paris. The kicks may look plain in the photos but Yeezy used various materials in his design - a mix of rich and patent leathers and seude.

I posted the all-whites a lil while ago, but this is the first glimpse we've got of the 3 new ones - all-black, all-red and beige/black.

The thing that gets me about these kicks is that they are likely to retail around $600, which leads me to the question of who the hell is going to be able to afford them. I guess I'll have to settle for the Air Yeezy when it drops.


Personally, I think the all-reds are ugly as sin. The only solid sneakers I'd rock are all-white or all-black, I'm sorry. I do like the beige/black and can't wait to see some close-ups.


Pics below of the Louis Vuitton Don and designer Marc Jacobs (who is rocking some kind of dress/skirt/leggings outfit, yuck) courtesy of Nice Kicks and Eskay. What do you think?

[Edit: Found some close-ups]











5 comments:

  1. I like all of them, the reds aren't too bad.
    all Whites and all Blacks are my faves though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red is my choice.
    It look pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im def feeling these; i wonder if they are gonna be crazy stupid expensive tho..

    ReplyDelete
  4. like both. love hi-tops. too bad i'll never have the money to rock a pair. =/

    ReplyDelete