Friday, January 23, 2009

Yeezy x Louis



Kanye recently unveiled 3 new colorways for his Louis Vuitton Don sneaker in Paris. The kicks may look plain in the photos but Yeezy used various materials in his design - a mix of rich and patent leathers and seude.

I posted the all-whites a lil while ago, but this is the first glimpse we've got of the 3 new ones - all-black, all-red and beige/black.

The thing that gets me about these kicks is that they are likely to retail around $600, which leads me to the question of who the hell is going to be able to afford them. I guess I'll have to settle for the Air Yeezy when it drops.


Personally, I think the all-reds are ugly as sin. The only solid sneakers I'd rock are all-white or all-black, I'm sorry. I do like the beige/black and can't wait to see some close-ups.


Pics below of the Louis Vuitton Don and designer Marc Jacobs (who is rocking some kind of dress/skirt/leggings outfit, yuck) courtesy of Nice Kicks and Eskay. What do you think?

[Edit: Found some close-ups]











4 comments:

  1. The red is my choice.
    It look pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im def feeling these; i wonder if they are gonna be crazy stupid expensive tho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. like both. love hi-tops. too bad i'll never have the money to rock a pair. =/

    ReplyDelete