Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Randomness



I know it ain't the Matrix but I'm feelin' like the one right now

.. It feels great to be off of work early, I had to go in early but I'm out now and it's glorious!

I'm not feeling that holiday hangover because I know we've still got maaad food left and today I started my shopping for Christmas - online, of course, there's too many idiots out today. Now that I'm getting my money up it feels good to buy the right things rather than piecing gifts together like I did throughout college.

Don't think I forgot about y'all, my loyal readers - I've got some jams that'll start your weekend off right. First, The Drought Is Over 6 leaked on Thanksgiving and Wayne's got some serious heat on it - I've upped a couple of my favorite songs.

I also got my hands on an "Arab Money" remix featuring Everyone, a Jadakiss exclusive with Weezy from DJ Plus' Expensive Taste, and a Common track apparently from Universal Mind Control featuring a hook by the off-the-wall Cee-Lo Green.

You know the deal, the new rules are in place - Uppin' my links in the Cbox on the right. Shouts to Shake & Meka and Obese, Enjoy!

Lil' Wayne - I Feel Me

Lil' Wayne - Forever ft. Chris Brown

Lil' Wayne - Louisianimal ft. Lil' Boosie

Busta Rhymes - Arab Money (Remix) ft. Diddy, Swizz Beatz, Ron Browz, Akon, T-Pain, & Lil' Wayne

Jadakiss ft. Lil' Wayne - Death Wish

Common ft. Cee-Lo Green - Make My Day

2 comments:

  1. heyyyyy!! Thanks and YES! I braved Black friday and im aliveeee!!! LOL
    Lennox in atlanta was PACKED but their macy's is so damn huge it didnt seem like it but parking??? fuggetaboutit!!

    And REALLY??? Arab Money remix with Diddy??? Seeriously?? LMAO

    ReplyDelete