Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You're Welcome



Guy cracked a joke, all the kids laughed
But I couldn't hear him all the way in first class
Chased the good life my whole life long
Looked back on my life, now my life gone
Where did I go wrong?

I thought briefly about waiting but I just had to post this Kanye track for two reasons.

For one, 808's and Heartbreak is leaking like a faucet so I want to keep you all updated on its status. This one sounds REAL dope - the beat is dramatic and lyrics are awe-inspiring- that I can easily overlook that it sounds like it was recorded on a tape deck from laptop speakers.

And secondly, though this is probably the worst quality web rip ever, the DJ's drops are beyond hilarious. The homie from "Shark Radio" plasters his presence all over the place and it cracks me up - at least its entertaining unlike loud-mouth Kay Slay or Khaled a.ka. "the worst." Gotta give him props for hitting the 'net with that exclusive, too.

You're gonna need to pump the volume on this one until a better rip or the CDQ leaks. Even if you don't like the direction in which Ye's taking his music, the DJ drops are enough reason to check this one out.

Shouts to Fake Shore Drive for the MP3, Enjoy!

Kanye West ft. Kid Cudi - Welcome To Heartbreak

3 comments:

  1. Mna come check out Kanye west song go hard this shit is crazy nice blog also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup "Go Hard" is dope, I know the video just leaked woohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "mr. west is in the buildin
    swag is on 100
    thousan'
    trillion"

    Lol

    ReplyDelete