Monday, November 10, 2008

On Top Of The World


[mcnabb]

.. I'm sorry, I don't usually do this 'cause karma is a biaaaatch but I've got to talk my ish right quick.

After Eli's blunder on the opening drive, my New York Giants controlled the game last night over Philly, making them THE TEAM TO BEAT in the NFL. Hands down, period.

Forget the cupcake-scheduled Titans, the already-conquered Steelers or the inconsistent Panthers, all eyes are on G-Men enterting the 2nd half of the season.

By rocking the Birds in their own nest, the Super Bowl Champs completed a series of victories over each team in the NFC East bringing them to 8-1 and comfortably atop the toughest division in football.

We've got a loooong way to go until the playoffs but I can't complain the way Tom Coughlin and the fellas have avoided the championship hangover and silenced the doubters thus far.

We thrive under pressure, bring it!

See you in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment