Friday, November 14, 2008

This Is Dedication



Heard I got gwap, you wanna kick it like Fifa

.. I know, I know. I wrote my lil' tirade on Wayne not being lyrical any more, and I stick by my words.. ON THE AVERAGE he ain't as fire as he used to be.

Still, I find myself checkin' as much Weezy material as possible. Why, you might ask? 'Cause he has the potential to rip ANYTHING, I think that's part of his appeal. Everyone knows he's prolific - I mean, he drops at least a new track or two every day.

I hate having to keep up with each new song, and usually don't except for the important ones. But waiting for Dedication 3 made me realize why his constant studio appearances ain't that bad after all - even if a verse turns out to be cold garbage, I gotta listen because he ALWAYS has the potential to spit flames.

Enough about my opinion though, let's get to the main attraction - DJ Drama presents Lil' Wayne and the Young Money crew, Dedication 3!

Gangsta grillz you bastards, Enjoy!

Download Dedication 3 Here

Track List:

1. Welcome Back
2. Dedication 3 ft. Mack Mane, Willie The Kid, & Gudda Gudda
3. What Else Is There To Do
4. Dick Pleaser ft. Jae Millz
5. Ain’t I ft. Jae Millz
6. You Love Me You Hate Me
7. Bang Bang ft. Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
8. The Other Side ft. La The Darkman, Jae Millz, & Gudda Gudda
9. My Weezy ft. Shanell, Lil Twist & Tyga
10. A Dedication
11. She’s A Ryder ft. Gudda Gudda
12. Still I Rise ft. Nicki Manaj
13. Magic ft. Gudda Gudda
14. Do’s & Don’ts Of Young Money
15. Whoever You Like ft. Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
16. That Was Easy
17. Get Bizzy ft. Gudda Gudda
18. I Got That Gangsta ft. La The Darkman & Willie The Kid
19. A Message To The DJs
20. Stuntin ft. Drake
21. Dedicated
22. Put On For The Game ft. Tyga & Gudda Gudda
23. Dedication 4

No comments:

Post a Comment