Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Made History



I practiced so hard for this moment
Victory, don't leave

I know what this means, I'm stuck in this routine

Whole new different day, same old thing

All I got is dreams, nobody else could see

Nobody else believes, nobody else but me

Where are you victory? I need you desperately
Not just for the moment
, to make history..

.. Sorry it's only a radio rip - Hot 97 to be exact with Angie & Jay himself at the end, no doubt - but all y'all need to hear the Greatest Rapper Alive gets it in on this one. (*Chris Rock voice* Yeah, I said it!)

Here's a link courtesy of the homie eskay. Everyone - not just Obama-nation - can feel this one, Enjoy!

Jay-Z - History

5 comments:

  1. OBAMAAAAAAAA!!!!

    HEY..IM GONNA REPLY TO UR COMMENTS WHERE U LEFT THEM FROM NOW ON OK? LOL

    THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa no doubt ma, that was a lil' silly :)

    enjoy the blog, see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uncle jay! (what i call the old head who made this song)

    ummm since my roommate is sleep i'll refrain from playing this now but i'll be back to coment on it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL uncle jay, he ain't thattt old.. but u should listen, i just posted the full version!

    And yea, I like how even before the first day on the job Obama is on his grizzly!

    ReplyDelete