Monday, November 24, 2008

Quien Es Numero Uno?



Weezy just let 'em, just let 'em die
I got all the answers so they call me 'when, why,
What, where, who'
You think you fly?
I'm up there too

I'm an animal hear me growl
You against me is like man versus wild
Me against you is like man versus child
Heh... And I am the man!

.. Y'all probably think I'm slipping with all these distractions rocking heavy lately, but don't fret - your boy is still out here grinding.

Amidst the mayhem, the rockstar-goofball-entertainer-rapper Dwayne Carter is puttin' out some worthwhile material. Two of is latest three come off The Drought Is Over Part 6 I believe, dropping soon - "Best Thing Yet" showcases the Martian's virtuoso swagger over one of the hottest samples I've heard in a while and "Different Girls" with Nu Jerzey Devil bumps indefinitely for the players.

And lastly, Jersey (stand up!!) rep Just Blaze infuses a distortion-heavy and 808-thumpin' R&b instrumental for Jamie Foxx and Wayne to strut on the ultra catchy "Number 1 (Get Dumb)."

Dopeness compliments of eskay, Obese and KSY Music, Enjoy!

Lil' Wayne - Best Thing Yet

Nu Jerzey Devil ft. Lil' Wayne - Different Girl


Jamie Foxx ft. Lil' Wayne - Number 1 (Get Dumb) prod. Just Blaaaaze!

1 comment: