Thursday, November 27, 2008

Something 'Fowl'


Radiate conscious clear
I'm about to have a monstrous year

.. Sorry, I just had to do it LOL 'cause today's about the only day I can get away with a corny title like that.

First off, Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Amidst the food and football, stop for a sec and be thankful for those people that the Almighty has put into your life. I know this year has been tough economically, but that just reveals the real meaning of today - being around those that you love and are thankful to have in your life.

Aight, enough of the emotional stuff. Here's a little something from Nasir off Tapemasters Inc.'s latest project This Is Hip-Hop Vol. 2. I've linked it in the Cbox to the right, thanks to Heather for the MP3, Enjoy!

Nas - Something Foul Click The Link ------------>

1 comment: