Monday, November 3, 2008

November 4th



.. My hip-hop side respects Obama's vision for universal health care and push for equality, but my wallet supports McCain's tax and economic policies. You could imagine how tough this is going to be for me tomorrow morning. Decisions, decisions.

Despite that, during this election everyone wants to preach about who to vote for, I vote in private - so don't ask. Honestly, it doesn't matter who you vote for to me - either way we get a politician, even cool-and-collected Obama can make promises he can't keep.

Just please get out tomorrow and support the democratic process during this historic election.. God Bless America!

1 comment:

  1. imma vote however i like! this was too cute. Im glad these children didnt do a "vote for obama" song.

    I would debate you about the whole McCain and taxes thing BUT ...your gonna "Vote however you likeee" LOL

    ReplyDelete