Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What A Great Feeling



[yea, not gonna get the rest of the government, sorry y'all]

.. After years of bustin' my ass day-in and day-out trying to excel in my classes, I feel pretty damn great right about now. This right here is the culmination of arguably the best 4-years I'll ever experience, so I feel a certain type of way looking at this.. piece of paper.

Anyone that already has or is working for a degree knows what it takes to successfully complete those credits - caffeine-aided, sleep-deprived nights of papers and exams studying and online exams and homework and studyingand online homework (did I mention studying?) and a whole lot of motivation.

Don't get me wrong, I partied with the best of 'em in Scarlet Knight country. Words can't describe my life as a college kid, I'll let the memory tell it. But all that work, in the library and on the alchy, finally paid off for this moment - I gotta cherish this shit.

You thought I'd forget about you? Quit buggin, I gotcha some gems from Wale & Brother Ali, Ghostface featuring Raekwon and Malice, and Cassidy & Lil' Weezy, & Swizzy and Wayne to help me party to tonight.. It's a celebration bitches!

Like always, muchas gracias to Rizoh, Heather and Eskay, Enjoy!

Wale & Brother Ali - 2nd Time Around

Ghostface ft. Raekwon & Malice - Kilo (Remix) [the orig is a straight banger off Ghost's '06 LP Fishscale]

Cassidy ft. Lil' Wayne - Get More Money

Swizz Beatz ft. Lil' Wayne - Up In This Club

No comments:

Post a Comment