Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Imaginary Foundation



For anyone searching for a dope T-shirt to give a unique person in your life or if you're just looking for a creative look, peep game.

Mick Boogie and the good folks at Press Play Fashion Forward hooked up a link to The Rumplo Holiday T-Shirt Guide, which is dope itself to find a last-minute fashion item for the holidays.

From there, I found my way to eclectic gear site Imaginary Foundation - and I gotta say I'm impressed by their designs enough to consider placing an order right quick. The only catch is that they're kinda expensive, hitting you up for 30 bucks a pop.

I've posted my favorite from IF's Men's tees below.. What do y'all think?

"Believe In Music"




"Albert"





"Mic Math"





"Giant Step"




"Puzzle"

1 comment:

  1. All of them are nice, My fav is "giant step" I would rock that ;)

    ReplyDelete