Friday, December 19, 2008

The Big Picture..



I'm kinda salty this morning even though it's the best day of the week (TGIF!). I got an e-mail back from Fool's Gold about tonight's DJ Premier/Cipha Sounds event in Manhattan saying that the guest list was closed.

Hmmmm, well I sent in my RSVP mad early and now you finally get back to me that there is no more room on the list? Whatever. Maybe the homie DJ Sick Roc can pull some strings and still get me in. If not, screw it.


Anyway, as the year ends, the Boston Globe highlights the most captivating photos in its annual "Year in Photographs" series. Parts 1 and 2 are available here with Part 3 on the way.


I haven't had a chance to look through all of them but I've seen some very powerful, emotional shots thus far of natural disasters, war, sports, and geopolitical events. Thanks to the folks at Hypebeast for linking to this great series, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment