Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lost And Damned



I'm not one to usually post video game-related news, but GTA IV is one of my favorites so I gotta rep right quick.

The good folks at Rockstar Games decided to drop a bomb on gamers with Lost and Damned, a new, download-only GTA IV episode for XBox 360 gamers on February 17th. I'm not huge into video games and all that, but I played this one non-stop.

For real. Niko was just merkin' off while DJ Premier and DJ Green Lantern laced radio stations with dope hip-hop for my drives 'round Liberty City.

..Speaking of DJs, part of reason I'm writing this is 'cause the music is handled by Statik Selektah. Y'all should know him from his red-hot '08 LP Stick 2 The Script. Definitely official.

Check out the trailer below courtesy of Mick Boogie and family, and look out for GTA 4 Lost and Damned available February 17, Enjoy!

[Edit: Two trailers have hit, the first one the character is a bike thief named Malc and the second is Billy Grey, the leader of a motorcycle gang. Good looks Kotaku.]




No comments:

Post a Comment