Thursday, February 12, 2009

For Whom The Bell Tolls



It don't even matter 'cause
I ain't even mad at God
I just think the saddest part
Is I don't wanna go


This track leaked a while ago, and I'm feeling generous so I've posted the video as Evidence, Phonte, Blu* and will.i.am ruminate on their mortality on "For Whom The Bell Tolls." Plus, the video is so creative that I just couldn't pass it up.

For the record, Phonte and Blu *>>>> Whoever you think is under-rated as an MC. He's got the total package, no Boy George.

Thanks to OnSmash for the video, Enjoy!

[Edit: I'm buggin, who the fuck I think Tay was? Well, it's Blu]

2 comments:

  1. That is a very dope vid. I think all of them cats in the video is underrated except Will.I.Am but he actually sounds aight here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Blu cut his hair? I'm always late on shit.

    ReplyDelete