Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can I Kick It? Nike SB Holiday Edition



I know it's only March, but Nike SB wanted to give sneaker heads a taste of what's to come later in the year. They've announced their full line-up for Fall clothes, accessories, etc early as a motha, perhaps to entice consumers to save up a little for holiday shopping. It's a recession, we gotta budget, people!
Like usual, I'm especially excited for the Dunks so I've posted close-up pics of the new releases. If I had to choose, I'd go for the Low Obsidian/Charcoal. Put those on my early Christmas list. What about you?

Enlarge the pics below to peep the entire catalog, thanks to the NikeSB.org Forums for the heads up!

What do ya think...?


October - Full Catalog


Low Premium - Green Spark / Hoop Orange
Mid Pro - Royal Blue / Black



November - Full Catalog



High Premium - Varsity Red / White




Mid Premium - Dark Chocolate


December - Full Catalog



Low - Obsidian / Charcoal


2 comments:

  1. ive been m.i.a. for way too long
    i've been missing my daily does from dom corleone..but im back and now i want some dunks lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. im goin with those royal blue mids!

    ReplyDelete