Friday, March 20, 2009

Still Chillin'



It's here ladies and gents, the moment we've all been waiting for. Well, at least I have!

I referenced earlier that Capital City verbalist Wale had a busy week, and this is the culmination of dude's hard work. DJ Alizay from DC radio station 93.9 WKYS dropped his newly refurbished single "Chillin" featuring Lady GaGa and a super scorching beat from Cool N Dre.

.. And it's everything I expected, and more.

I'm calling this now - Wale will be huge. His style is just too fresh, he's already respected throughout hip-hop for his witticisms and fashionable rhymes and this is a crossover-type record that could send his stock sky high.

This track is off Back to the Feature, his upcoming mixtape dropping April 29th - cop that.

Enough talk, let's get to the good stuff. Thanks so much to Heather for the audio and the good folks at WKYS for the exclusive, Enjoy!

[Edit: CDQ courtesy of the good homie Ivan]

Link in the CBox --->

Wale ft. Lady GaGa - Chillin'

I got the right to be cocky
Did so much good, disc jockeys jock me

You n*ggas mad 'cause you not me

I remain a Giant and you Jeremy Shockey


Ha! And I made y'all love it
We don't cop pleas but y'all don't cop nothin'
Police come around, don't nobody say nothin'
And you be with the cops, you n*ggas is McLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment