Friday, March 27, 2009

Black Star Reunited


.. This shit right here? One word: Epic.

I just got word from the good homie CientifiQ that the legendary duo of Mos Def and Talib Kweli are reuniting for two shows at Nokia Theater Times Square NYC. He put me on to a link at AllHipHop that explains the details.

That's right hip-hoppers, Black Star will perform their classic material twice on May 30th. Tickets go on sale today at noon, available at either Nokia's website or Ticketmaster

I still feel a certain way about my Rock The Bells experience, missing the majority of Mos Def's set to stand in line for grub even as he brought out Kweli for a Black Star set.

This time? I'm waiting patiently for noon to come to scoop my tickets. I suggest you do the same, this could be historical.

I'll leave you with arguably my favorite track from the lyrical one-two punch and one of their most popular, "Redefinition." See y'all in New York, Enjoy!



1 comment: