Friday, March 20, 2009

Can I Kick It? Air Yeezy Edition


[lemme take you to flight school]

I first got word that Kanye was dropping his own Nike sneaker back in December and now I've got some more info about the release date. Are you excited?

The Zen Gray/ LT Charcoal colorway of the Air Yeezys will debut April 4th at retailers nationwide. Next up will be Black/Black in May followed by my personal favorites, the Net/Net coming in June.

A lotta heads are calling these kicks too "space-y" and "bulky," but I've liked 'em since day one. Much more than those $800+ Louis Vuitton jumpoffs.

What are your thoughts? Would you cough up $200 bucks (total guess, I don't know the retail price) to cop these? Or, am I just an obvious Yeezy stan that thinks anything he touches turns to gold?

Lemme know if you spot these around your way, I'm always accepting belated birthday presents.

And as an added bonus, we've finally got the full version of GLC's "Flight School" featuring the man himself and T-Pain.


Thanks to HypeBeast and SneakerFiles for the pics and shouts to Khal for the audio, Enjoy!

Link in the Cbox --->

GLC ft. Kanye West & T-Pain - Flight School prod. Arrowstar





No comments:

Post a Comment