Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Formally Known As..



ATLien B.o.B. has officially pulled a Prince-esque maneuver, recently changing his moniker to Bobby Ray.

It doesn't really come as a surprise to me as a fan of the eclectic musician/rapper since he's never been afraid to switch up his style, so why not his name?

Either way, he'll still do everything from strumming guitar chords over deep-fried drums to an eclectic mix of Southern rhymes and spaced-out singing, as he shows us with some fresh leaks. Got a new solo joint "Ghost in the Machine" plus "They Call This (Hip Hop)," a collab with Classified and Royce Da 5'9.

Shouts to Shake and Dre for the heads up, Enjoy!

Links in the CBox --->

Bobby Ray - Ghost in the Machine

Tell me where am I supposed to go?
And who am I supposed to believe?

If only you knew what I knew

Then you could see just what I see


So I grab my bags and go As far away as I can go
‘Cause everything ain’t what I used to know
And I tried to hide

But I just can’t hide no more

There’s nothing worse than feeling like a ghost


You say I look fine
If only you knew what was on my mind

You’d see a whole different side

I couldn’t show you even if I tried
I musta got lost in time
When I found out I was only free to be

Whoever I want to be


Classified ft. Royce Da 5'9 & B.o.B. - They Call This (Hip Hop)


Well these are not just verbs that I recite
It’s actually a verse of encouragement and advice

And everything is perfectly worded the way you like

So I can make some currency just to service my life

Really I’ve been working with verbage all of my life

So when I die, they gonna bury me with the mic

And when I go, please do not worry, I’m in the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment