Saturday, March 14, 2009

iPod Classics


[so classic]

You know that feeling. The feeling of a clean slate, a fresh start, an untouched pallette. That's how I felt yesterday when I finally scooped a brand new 120 Gig iPod after my iTouch got juxed.

It's like a new beginning, an empty canvas on which I can paint anything I want. And this one's got much more space than the last. So it's gonna be a tedius, painstaking process to add choice selections from my digital crates, but I'm in it for the journey.

I'll offer this invitation to come along for the ride, as I'm going to occasionally drop these posts chronicling some of my top iPod joints. Buckle up, it's sure to be bumpin'.




HFTB iPod Classics Part 1

Links in the CBox --->

A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way - Find A Way CDS

Dr. Dre - Keep Their Heads Ringin' - Friday OST

Fashawn - Beautiful Day (Remix) (feat. Evidence, Big Pooh, Aloe Blacc, Mickey Factz, Theo & Kes Kaos) - OnSmash & Nahright Present Higher Learning

Jadakiss - Letter To BIG ft. Faith Evans - Notorious OST

Kanye West - Good Life - Experience It All (Live from VH1 Storytellers)

Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood - Legalize It - Out Louder

Mick Boogie & Terry Urban - Milli (Lil' Wayne - Wonder/Excel Mix) - Cornerstone #112

Q-Tip - Feva (UK Bonus Track) - The Renaissance

Red Cafe - Hottest In Da Hood - Hottest In Da Hood CDS

Wale - Ridin' In That Black Joint prod. Cool N Dre - This Is Hip Hop Presents: Wale - Collected '08

1 comment:

  1. I'm beyond jealous right now! I need a new one badly :( lol

    ReplyDelete