Monday, April 27, 2009

Complete The (Sample) Set


[click the cover]

It's Monday morning, I know, I hate it too. But at least we've got some good music to get us by.

I'm starting to get the hang of e-digging for hip-hop samples, so I had to help my good homie Ivan find the missing piece to the sample set for Jadakiss' Kiss Of Death.

The particular sample is from a little known soul-rock band called Aalon, led by guitarist/singer Aalon Butler, from the band's lone album Cream City. Scott Storch flipped "Lone Princess" for "Time's Up," one of the best beats on the album in my humble opinion.

I'm very happy I could help a fellow blogger and music-lover with the difficult endeavor of finishing up a sample set, I hope all the Jadakiss fans out there have fun with this one.

If you ever need help finding a sample or individual song, get at me and I'll try my best to hunt it down.

Let's get the week started right, Enjoy!

Click Here for HHIR's Jadakiss Kiss of Death Samples

1 comment:

  1. good looking out on the download bro I always like finding original samples as a producer & fan

    ReplyDelete