Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's Ya Paper Like?


... I could show you what my paper like! Especially with my new j-o-b that started today, the real world's a bitch but it had to happen sooner or later.

Anyway, what's had me hooked on Clipse since day uno is how it's obvious Malice and Pusha T put ample thought into their lyrics. This talented Virginia duo flies under the commercial radar but continues to gain much-deserved critical acclaim with their fly, dopeboy personas - it doesn't hurt that this beat is certified flames.. Enjoy!

Clipse - Fast Life

To the red bottom soles
All they do is stare like I'm in a fish bowl
-Malice

The red, white and blue's in the chains make 'em pledge allegience
My sixteen's is undefeated
-Pusha T

... either Thornton brother could rip it - take your pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment