Friday, June 13, 2008

Nas + DJ Green Lantern...



... Release The Nigger Tape as a prequel to the veteran Queensbridge MC's upcoming Untitled LP dropping July 15th. These lines from my personal favorite "Hero" sum it all up:

Still in musical prison, in jail for the flow
Try tellin' Bob Dylan, Bruce or Billy Joel they can't sing what's in their soul
So 'Untitled' it is, I never changed, nothin', my people remember this
If Nas can't say a thing about these talented kids
With new ideas, being told what they can and can't spit
I can't sit and watch it, so shit I'ma drop it
Like it or not, you ain't gotta cop it

I give Nas the utmost respect for speaking his mind. Enjoy my picks:

1. Intro
2. Gangsta Rap Rmx (Prod by DJ Green Lantern)
3. Cops Keep Firing (Prod By DJ Green Lantern)
4. Hero ft. Keri Hilson (Prod by Polow Da Don)
5. Black President (Prod By DJ Green Lantern)
6.Association (feat. and Prod. by Stic Man of Dead Prez)
7. Legendary (Mike Tyson) (Prod by Salaam Remi)
8. Ghetto Rmx feat. Joell Ortiz (Prod by DJ Green Lantern)
9. Seen it All (Green Mix)
10. Esco Let’s Go (Full Song) (Prod by Dj Khallil)
11. N.I.G.G.E.R. (Slave and Master) (Prod by DJ Toomp)
12 Be A Nigger Too Rmx feat. Dante Hawkins (Prod. by Dj Greenlantern)
13. Surviving The Times (Original Cool and Dre Version)
14. Nas Timeline mixed by Statik Selektah (Narrated by Nas)
15. Outro feat. Richard Pryor

No comments:

Post a Comment