Sunday, June 29, 2008

One Hundred & Counting..



... It's my 100th post and I'm still going strong! I'm loving blogging as a side hobby - shout outs to all the music/film/entertainment/culture bloggers that keep the information flowing nonstop, day-in and day-out. Now that I've got a full-time 8-5 job, I've been slacking a tad bit. BUT, that should all change with my 16GB iPod Touch on it's way as we speak!

Now, back to the real matter at hand. I've become obsessed lately rocking Pandora internet radio grooving to jazz at work and decided to share the info with the blogosphere - it's perfect for when you don't have your music collection handy and want to hear any artist. Just type in an artist name or song title and it plays similar songs according to your taste - pretty cool, indeed.

I don't want all that fun to get in the way of exclusives from yours truly, so I'll continue my mission beyond my 100th post and keep the music coming.. Enjoy!

Joe Budden ft. Heartbreak - No More

Nas & Busta Rhymes - Fried Chicken

DJ Pharris ft R. Kelly, Fat Joe, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes - The Money

Lupe Fiasco - Where Do I Go

A-Trak - Say Whoa - Running Man Nike Original Run


Kanye West - Jigga My Nigga Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment