Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ghostface Big Doe Rehab, Snoop's New Video & Year End Lists?

Just kidding 'bout that last part, I'll be formulating my picks by this weekend for best/worst albums of the year and singles before partying with Stones Throw in Philly. Stay tuned for updates, now back to our regular scheduled programming..



Wu-Tang Clansman Ghostface Killah a.k.a. Tony Starks revives on his latest, The Big Doe Rehab. Equipped with speedy rhymes and Ghost's spastic storytelling, heads fiend for hip-hop like this. Here's two of my picks:

Ghostface ft. Shawn Wigs - White Linen Affair (Toney Awards)

Ghostface ft. Kid Capri - We Celebrate ( I know it's old, but it's ill)



Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction Video


I thought this song was called "Sexual Eruption," must be the edited one here. Either way, Snoop is my dude, 'nuff said. Even with that vocoder voice.


[i just wanna celebrate]

No comments:

Post a Comment