Sunday, November 25, 2007

Beanie Sigel The Solution Leak, What A Weekend




What an ending to a crazy weekend of food, drink and 3 official albums! My people over at ItsBX hooked it up proper with Beanie Sigel's The Solution retail leak. After a first listen, the Broadstreet Bully seems rugged as usual and the album covers topics from Sig's spirituality to partyin' n' poppin' bottles.

Right now, I'm working on my personal reviews for these and others that came out before the holiday - I'll be posting some of them before I go to sleep tonight. In the meantime, vibe to two exclusive tracks from The Solution and one of my favorite jams off 8 Diagrams.

Beanie Sigel - Hustlaz, Haze & Highways

Beanie Sigel ft. James Blunt - Dear Self

Wu-Tang Clan ft. Sunny Valentine - Gun Will Go


[keep movin' for papes,
keep cool, keep doin what you doin'
keep it fly, keep me in the crates]

No comments:

Post a Comment