Monday, December 10, 2007

Big Boi Gives Details of Solo LP



ATLien Big Boi, one half of arguably the greatest hip-hop group of all time, told Vibe magazine some of details about his new solo album set for an '08 release:

I'm going to put 12 songs on there, I'm finished with like nine right now. I plan on releasing a single on December 31 at midnight going into the New Year, 'cause I want all the stuff to be '08, everything to be brand new. It's going to be a lot of surprises. We just really trying to bring that good music back.

Though there is no official title, he's considering Sir Luscious Left Foot. Haha, my dude...

His partner-in-rhyme Andre 3000 also has plans for an '08 solo LP, and the group could finish off the year with an Outkast disc. After slaughtering "The Art of Storytellin' Part 4" off Drama's CD, these two need to bring their unique freshness and constant innovation back to the game, heavy!


[two dope boyz in a cadillac]

No comments:

Post a Comment