Friday, July 18, 2008

Till The Day I Die..


..I'ma Stay Fly.

After learning last night that downtown Denver throws down heavy (shouts to Rio, Front Porch, & especially Five Degrees!), I'm back on the last night of my business trip to recap the best new tracks of the week. Here's the run-down.. Enjoy!

ASHer Roth - Chillionaire A Millie

Big Boi ft. Mary J. Blige - Sumtin' Gotta Give (NO DJ!)

KiD CuDi - Maui Wowie (grab his new mixtape A Kid Called CuDi HERE courtesy of 10.Deep)

Mickey Factz ft. Robin Thicke - Keyz of Life

Mickey Factz ft. Tanya Morgan - We Ain't

Nas - Like Me [UK Bonus Track]

Rhymefest ft. Wale - Ain't Heard It From Me prod. Scram Jones

Skillz - For Real (He Don't Own Me)

Styles P ft. Junior Reid - Invasion! prod. Green Lantern

T.I. - Whatever You Like

Wale ft. Young Chris - Whole Time

No comments:

Post a Comment