Thursday, July 3, 2008

Let The Blog Build



They fallin' like they dominoes, what we got in common though?/ Nothin', 'cause I'm comma after comma after comma, hoe!

... Oh, how I love short work weeks and long weekends. Here's a quick round-up of some pre-Independence Day goodies, including more Nas, new freestyles from Cam'ron & the fellas of Little Brother, a deep T.I. track (hand me a late pass, I know), a Busta joint off Blessed, and a fresh leak from Mickey Factz. Props to eskay, her, and xclusives zone for the heat.. Enjoy!

Cam'ron - Let The Beat Build Freestyle (Swagger at it's best, he's still got it haters!)

Little Brother - VIP Saturdays Freestyle

Nas - Y'all My Niggas

Nas - America

Mickey Factz ft. Fresh Daily - Keep Moving

T.I. - A Better Day

Busta Rhymes - Missile

No comments:

Post a Comment