Friday, July 4, 2008

Let Freedom Ring..



.. Happy B-Day America! Though our economy is sagging a little (it's technically not a recession until 2 quarters of negative GDP growth) and our government isn't the most honest (Zimbabwe anyone? How 'bout Mongolia?), there's no place I'd rather live in the world.

Before I fire up (the BBQ, of course) to celebrate freedom, I had to bless my loyal readers with some brand new bangers from Jersey veterans Naughty By Nature, fresh-boy Naledge of Kidz in the Hall, southern slanger T.I., & golden era superstars A.G. & O.C.. Enjoy the holiday!

Naughty By Nature ft. Rene Neufville - Hip Hop's Pain Remix

Naledge & Amo - One Lonely Beat prod. C.H.I.

T.I. - What Up prod. Drumma Boy


T.I. - Swing Your Rag (Clean) prod. Swizz Beatz

O.C. & AG - Put It In The Box (Clean)

No comments:

Post a Comment