Friday, May 1, 2009

Rutgersfestivities



+



=




Even though I graduated back in October, I still haven't walked for graduation so I can still technically consider myself a student.

Okay, maybe not but let me use that logic to party like one.

Today is the biggest celebration of the year for Rutgers alum's and students, and pretty much anyone in the state who wants to party. I went 3 of my 4 years in school, it's pretty damn cool - they set up shop in a huge field by our football stadium and I'd say around 25-30,000 people show up at any given moment IF not more.

This year we've got performances by Ryan Leslie, Motion City Soundtrack, and N.E.R.D. but that's just an excuse for an all-day, city-wide party.

Before I head out, I had to share in the celebration by posting some tunes from R Les and N.E.R.D.

For anyone in Jersey today, you'll know where to find me - roaming the streets throughout Rutgers and looking for some PYT's and good times. No Asher Roth, Enjoy!

Check out the CBox --->

N.E.R.D. ft. Lee Harvey & Vita - Lapdance

Ryan Leslie - Gibberish

N.E.R.D. - Time For Some Action

Ryan Leslie ft. Jadakiss - How It Was Supposed To Be

N.E.R.D. - Rock Star

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they changed the lyrics when they perform Rock Star live. "You ain't heard that we swallow guys" isn't even suspect. That's just super gay.

    ReplyDelete