Friday, May 30, 2008

Mixtape About Nothing



"I'm the ever-fresh, you nuccas quarter waters"

It's finally here! Up-coming DC verbal warrior Wale dropped his highly-anticipated new tape The Mixtape About Nothing, inspired by hit sitcom Seinfeld. Head over to 10.Deep to download the full-length mixtape and enjoy the fresh rhymes - here is the track list and some of my personal favorites:

01. The Opening Title Sequence
02. The Roots Song Wale Is On f. Chrisette Michele
03. The Feature Heavy Song f. Bun B, Pusha T and Tre from UCB
04. The Freestyle (Roc Boys)
05. The Perfect Plan
06. The Kramer
07. The Crazy
08. The Vacation From Ourselves
09. The Remake Of A Remake (All I Need) f. Tawiah
10. The Grown Up
11. The Manipulation
12. The Artistic Integrity
13. The Star
14. The S--- (Untz Untz)
15. The Cliche Lil Wayne Feature (It's The Remix Baby!)
16. The Bmore Club Slam
17. The Chicago Falcon Remix f. The Budos Band
18. The Hype
19. The End Credits

"I acknowledge I have far more knowledge/ They are more garbage and I am so Nasir/ Yeah, and I ain't sayin' that I'm Nas here/ I'm just sayin' rap's dead when I'm not here"

No comments:

Post a Comment