Monday, January 28, 2008

Open Up The Trunk, Bass Bass Crazy Kickin'..

Man this school stuff takes up a lot of time. Note to self, never slack and take 18 credits your final college semester when you want to live it up to the fullest potential. Oh well, no more complaining and it's about that time that I bless you with some new songs... Enjoy:

Kidz in the Hall - Drivin' Down The Block (Low End Theory)


Jay Electronica - Extra Extra produced by Madlib



Termanology ft. Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I, Consequence & Akrobatik - The Music Industry Remix
Wale - Flashing Lights Freestyle


Pete Rock ft. Redman - Best Believe (Snippet)


Torae ft. Chaundon, Skyzoo & Kil Ripkin - Fantaztik 4 (Clean)



Gotta get to Dunkin Donuts then my Journalism in American Film class, I have some original writing I'm posting later so stay tuned!

[drivin' down the block]

No comments:

Post a Comment