... CuDi, that is. Shouts to eskay and her for this new track from Cleveland's KiD CuDi and DC native Wale, two stylish new hip-hoppers that everyone should peep. Enjoy! KiD Cudi ft. Wale - Is There Any Love
Daily Operation 10.19.2021
-
Presented with no comment: Adam Sandler eating pickles straight from the
jar on the streets of NYC
*Album of the Day.* Pharoahe Monch - Internal Affairs (R...
Sean Price Is Right…
-
props to ncberko for the photochop I met up with Sean Price a few weeks ago
to do a little grocery shopping. I thought that a play on the ‘Price Is
Right’ ...
Joy (2015)
-
Release Joy in Top QualityNow you can play full Joy in high definition
format with duration 120 Min and has been aired on 2015-12-25 with MPAA
rating is 2...
13 || My Fitness Journey To a Marathon
-
Fitness isn't always easy but it can be fun at times. How many times have
we diet and exercise plans meanwhile the only running we accomplished was
to th...
My Fellow Bloggers!
-
Well like I said, I've been working on a short film. Right now I need as
much exposer as possible for the short soooooo if any of you guys are down
to help...
They Never Tell You....
-
They never tell you that... Love gets you higher than the skyscrapers above
but it also hurts the depths of your soul, how could something so warm be
so co...
Greatness Always Gets Honored
-
Not many rappers get books written about them, especially in a good light.
NaS falls into the good light this time. At the age of nineteen, he
recorded hi...
Links for 2012-03-06 [Digg]
-
- Drink Recipe: Toast To St. Patrick’s Day With A Guinness Ice Cream
Float
If you're looking for a way to add a bit of wow factor to your Guin...
Quick Hair Update
-
I am now 7, going on 8 months post relaxer. March 6th will be 8 months!
YAY! I'm really anxious to cut off my relaxed ends. But, im trying to wait
until I ...
Through my eyes...
-
This was actually an assignment for my Web Media Design class (which I
highly recommend to any fellow computer-addicts), and it basically told us
to depict...
Out Of Retirement? Possibly...
-
OMG, there's a possibility that ONSD will be returning....
I think Angie Martinez, Irv Gotti (and his second season show), reggae, and
Rick Ross may just b...
Mу family memberѕ all thе time sаy that I am wastіng my time herе at net, еxcept I know
ReplyDeleteI am getting fаmiliаritу evеrуday by reading such goоd poѕts.
Hеге iѕ mу weblog - http://megasuert.com
Mу fаmily members all thе timе
ReplyDeletesay that I am wasting my time here at net, exсept I knοw I am getting famіliаrity everyday
by reading suсh gοod posts.
my webρаge :: http://megasuert.com
Why рeοple still usе to read neωѕ pаpers when in thіѕ technologicаl globe
ReplyDeleteeνerything is ρrеsenteԁ on nеt?
Mу blog poѕt: cheap shopping